Vista Behavioral Health is an adult general psychiatric practice that accepts patients of the age 16 and above.
Vista provides expert specialized treatment for:
- Major Depression
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Adult ADHD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Somatoform Disorders
- Substance Dependence Induction and Treatment
- Thought Disorders (ie. Schizophrenia)
- Cognitive Disorders (ie. Dementia)
- Individual and Couples Psychotherapy
- Adolescent and Family Therapy
- Individual and Group therapy for Substance Dependence
For more information on how to enhance your life please call for an assessment 860.269.3101.
The VISTA Difference
Vista takes a multidisciplinary approach, utilizing the expertise of a psychiatric physician, advanced practice nurse, licensed clinical social worker and marriage and family therapist. They practice in a collaborative team approach, sharing expertise, clinical insights and treatment goals. In addition, Vista provides referral sources to patients requiring specific support or additional services.
Ensuring Patient Privacy and Access To Care
Our office provides patients with greater privacy and confidentiality. Vista utilizes an Electronic Medical Record that is HIPAA compliant and password protected. We attempt to schedule appointments in such a way to maximize patient privacy and minimize patients in the waiting room.